1. Acceptance: These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to the use of the website www.propertysuite.co.nz ("the website"). By accessing, using, or browsing the website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions then you should stop accessing and using the website.
Any reference to "we", "our" or "us" in these terms and conditions means Property Suite Limited.
2. Accuracy: The website may contain articles, information, news articles, and other written information (collectively referred to as "Information"). The Information is informative only and is not intended as a substitute for seeking professional advice. While we have made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and validity of the Information, we do not accept responsibility for events arising from the use of the Information.
5. Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying users of the existence of the revised Terms and Conditions through the website. By continuing to access the website, you agree to be bound by the amended Terms and Conditions. You should check from time to time to see if these Terms and Conditions have changed or not.
6. Intellectual Property: All copyright, trade marks, designs and other intellectual property rights located on the website are vested in Property Suite Limited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not reproduce the contents of this website in any form without our written approval.
7. Disclaimer: The Information has not been prepared by taking into account the particular situation or needs of any individual users. Except as may not be excluded by law, we do not give any guarantee or warranty of completeness, accuracy or reliability of Information, or that the Information will be provided continuously or fault-free to any person. The website and the Information are provided "as is". To the fullest extent permitted by law you release Property Suite Limited from all claims arising from any statement or representation made on the website. To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude all responsibility and liability in relation to the website and the Information and we will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage however caused (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special or loss of profits). Where any such liability cannot be excluded, we limit it to the smallest possible amount.
8. Limitation of Liability: We and our directors, officers, employees, contractors agents and our affiliates and related companies will not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, damage of any kind resulting in any way from: (a) any errors in or omissions from the website or any Information; (b) the unavailability or interruption of the website or any features thereof; (c) your use of the website; (d) content and Information contained on the website; or (e) any delay or failure in performance.
9. Termination: We may terminate access to the website at any time without notice. Our disclaimer and limitation of liability will survive such termination.
10. Applicable Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
11. Contact: If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the website, related services or terms and conditions, please contact us via the "Contact Us" link provided on the website.