Integrated and Centralised Data
A fully integrated database has a substantial number of advantages.
Data integrity is maximised and data redundancy is minimised, as the single storage place of all the data also implies that a given set of data only has one primary record. This aids in the maintaining of data as accurately and as consistently as possible and enhances data reliability.
All the information can be accessed at the same time and any updates to a given set of data are immediately received by every end-user.
- 01 CRM - comprehensive contact management
- 02 Appraising & prospecting
- 03 List management & marketing
- 04 Customised letters & email templates
- 05 Fully automated reminder system
- 06 Sales summaries
- 07 Web integration
- 08 Vendor reporting
- 09 MS Exchange sync of contacts
- 10 Listing document library
- 11 Listing duplications
If you would like to enquire further about PropertySuite's Listing Management functionality, click here.